This Equipment Rental Agreement (the “Rental Agreement”) is made and entered on (the “Effective Date”) by and between Kitchenhub Inc. (the “Lessor”) legally conducting business within the State of Delaware and Lessee; collectively referred to herein as the “Parties.”
1. EQUIPMENT SUBJECT TO LEASE. The Lessor shall rent the equipment listed herein to the Lessee, whom must adhere to the terms and conditions within this Agreement.
2. PAYMENT TERMS. The rental fee can be included or added to Kitchenhub subscription. Additional charges may be added in the event the equipment is damaged, missing any parts, or the equipment will not be returned after canceling the subscription.
3. LEASE TERM. This Equipment Rental Agreement shall begin on the above Effective Date and shall terminate with the subscription termination, unless otherwise terminated in a manner consistent within these terms. At the end of the Lease term, the Lessee shall be obligated to return the equipment to the Lessor at the Lessee’s expense.
4. LOCATION. The equipment shall be located at CUSTOMER ADDRESS during the term of this Agreement, and shall not be removed from that location without the Lessor’s prior written consent.
5. CARE AND OPERATION. The equipment may only be used and operated in a careful and proper manner. Its use must comply with all laws, ordinances, and regulations relating to the possession, use, or maintenance of the equipment, including registration and/or licensing requirements, if any.
6. ALTERATIONS. Lessee shall make no alterations to the equipment without prior written consent of the Lessor. All alterations shall be property of the Lessor and subject to the term within. Lessor shall have the right to inspect the equipment during Lessee’s normal business hours upon request.
7. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR. The Lessee shall maintain at the Lessee’s cost, the equipment in good repair and operating condition, allowing for reasonable wear and tear. Such costs shall include labor, material, parts, and similar items.
8. OPTION TO RENEW. If the Lessee is not in default upon the expiration of this lease, the Lessee shall the option to renew this Lease for a similar term on such terms as the Parties agree upon.
9. DEFAULT. The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a default under this Agreement:
a. The failure to make a required payment under this Agreement when due.
b. The violation of any other provision or requirement that is not corrected within TIME FRAME day(s) after written notice of the violation is given.
c. The insolvency or bankruptcy of the Lessee.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding terms or to receive further information regarding using equpment, please contact us at:
251 Little Falls Drive
Wilmington , DE19808